[Xymon] My time for Xymon will be limited the next few weeks

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Sat May 28 19:27:14 CEST 2011

Great News, Henrik. Hope it will make those bugs easier for you to spot. ;-)

Thanks for a great piece of software!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On May 28, 2011 10:00, Henrik Størner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:

Back on April 7, I wrote:

> to avoid any worries I guess I'd better let you know that I'll be

> somewhat off-line for the next month or so. First I'll have a few days

> with very limited net-connectivity, and then I am going to have some eye

> surgery done - that means I will not be allowed to do a lot of reading

> or other computer work, so my activities with Xymon will be put on hold

> for a little while.

I'm happy to say that everything has gone well, and I now have 20/20

vision on my right eye, and am only slightly near-sighted on the left

eye. Which is actually a pretty good thing, because it means I won't

need reading glasses.

I've been doing some work on Xymon already, and have a new bug-fix

release coming up - perhaps already this weekend, since it looks like

summer has been postponed around here. 14 C/ 58 F, rain and lots of wind

makes for a great day in front of the computer :-)

Xymon at xymon.com