[Xymon] Poling interval at specific time.

Jayanta Kundu jayantak007 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 18:32:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

To avoid the status goes from green/red to purple we can add "+2000"
like some big positive value after $BB $BBDISP "status+2000 ........
in the client side custom script.

Where can i get the "$PATH_TO_BBCMD".
In the "clientlaunch.cfg" file i configured as follows:
[Test]
        ENVFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/etc/hobbitclient.cfg
        CMD $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/script/TEST/TEST.sh
        LOGFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/logs/TEST/TEST.log
        INTERVAL 15m

In the cron job file named ("corn.txt") i configured as follows for
testing purpose:
20,22,24,26,28,30,32,34,36,38,40,42,44,46,48,50,52,54,56,58 20,21 * *
* /home/xymon/client/start /home/xymon/client/script/TEST/TEST.sh

Every 2 minutes .log file should update. But here it is not updating.
TEST.log file updating after every 15 minutes only.

Kindly help me for the same.

With Thanks & Regards,
Jayanta.