[Xymon] Need to monitor SNMP trap

Clark, Sean sean.clark at twcable.com
Mon May 16 16:55:36 CEST 2011

I have used that solution

It works well, but is tedious to setup.

--

Sean Clark
Sr. Engineer, Software
ATG Network Operations & Planning Integrated Regional OSS
<http://www.twcable.com/DepartmentOverview/AdvancedTechnologyGroup/ATG/NOP/
OSS/Network.aspx>
sean.clark at twcable.com  <mailto:sean.clark at twcable.com> devaudio
<aim://devaudio>  <mailto:sean.clark at twcable.com>
Office: (315) 362-3973 cell: (315) 415-2816