[Xymon] HTTP response test?

Matthew Moldvan mmoldvan at csc.com
Wed Mar 30 18:20:11 CEST 2011

I would think you could easily do this by using "time wget <yoururl>" and
setting it up as a cron job to report the time taken back to your Xymon
server ... setting up the graph would be a little more difficult, but is
possible using NCV or other options through your Xymon server.

Good luck,
Matt.

Unix System Administrator
Computer Science Corporation