[Xymon] Alternate Pageset for alerts?

James Isolder isolderj at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 06:56:30 CEST 2011

Is it possible to build an alternate pageset based on First occurence of the alert and an expiry time.  So for example a box alerts on conn it is sent to both the "All Non Green" Page but also to a pageset called "Current Alerts".  Then after 30 minutes it's just on the "all non green" but no longer on the "Current Alerts" page.  So all alerts on the "current alerts" page expire after 30 minutes and then are only on the "All non green".  Is this possible and is there maybe some documentation I can read.  I have checked the bulding alternate pagesets and I don't see anything that jumps out at me.
Or perhaps there is a way to allow the current alerts to appear on the top of the All non Green page so the most recent alerts are first on the page and therefore the page is not sorted alphabetically.

Thanks for any help.