[Xymon] Program crashed,,,Fatal signal caught

henrik at hswn.dk henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Mar 28 14:42:38 CEST 2011

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:27:01 +0100, Lorenzo Ortega
<lorenzo.ortega at freebyte.es> wrote:
> hi people
>
>      Two days ago, in my xymon server, in "hobbitd_client" check,
appers:
>      Program crashed
>      Fatal signal caugth!

hobbitd_client crashed with a segfault. It tries to alert you about this,
so you can look into if this happens regularly (it shouldn't).

There should be a core file in the ~hobbit/server/tmp/ directory, that you
can use to look into the problem (see
http://xymon.com/xymon/help/known-issues.html#bugreport for information
about how to do that).

>      My version is Hobbit Monitor "4.3.0-0.20080929"

However, my first suggestion would be to upgrade to the newly released
4.3.0 version.