[Xymon] New to Xymon

KING, KEVIN (ATTSI) KK1051 at att.com
Mon Mar 28 14:18:17 CEST 2011

> I had bbmrtg setup but never really was happy with it. So
> before I dive into setting it up I wanted to look at some options and
> samples.
>
> Today I am going to see if I can port over the bb-ospf.pl script.

You could replace this with a devmon template/test.

(We don't run OSPF or BGP, so I haven't been able to implement myself).

Regards,
Buchan

I have Devmon running and I am still getting my head wrapped around the
logic. I am working on an OSPF test now.  I am a bit rusty and I have
not spent much time in SNMP tool building. So I am having a blast
learning and rubbing off the admin/scripting skills.
When I started this project I pulled out all my old code and custom
tools for BB and looked at them and commented, "I wrote this stuff?,
What the heck does this do?"

Thanks for the comments.

-Kevin