[Xymon] [xymon] Re: holes in trend graphs

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Thu Mar 24 03:43:31 CET 2011

Has anyone made progress with this?  I have the exact same problem
with no solution and nothing interesting in the logs.  As soon as I
disable caching on xymond_rrd, the gaps go away.

However as soon as I did this, the graphs for "cpu load" and "users
and processes" both stopped updating completely.  All other trend
graphs are perfect.  None of the network tests had a problem, so this
seems to be restricted to numbers coming from the xymon client as
"client data".