[Xymon] downtime syntax revisited

Tim McCloskey tm at freedom.com
Mon Mar 14 18:20:51 CET 2011

Betsy provides an example of downtime with only three fields, which appear to be day, start time, end time.

>From the docs: DOWNTIME=[columns:]day:starttime:endtime:cause[,day:starttime:endtime:cause]

>From my working config (4.2.0): "DOWNTIME=*:*:2200:0730:Nightly Reboot"

With Betsy's exclusion of the [optional] Columns, does that specify ALL services for that host?  (To think, I've been using an extra wildcard for a couple of years :/ )

Maybe this has changed in some new version, if so disregard.   I have not looked a 4.3 yet but it's on the schedule.

Thanks and Regards,

Tim