[Xymon] hpux-meminfo.c patch

Lynn Osburn losburn at thepinnaclegroup.com
Sun Mar 6 17:36:01 CET 2011

Here are some ideas that might be fruitful.

# dmesg | grep Physical   (works on all HP-UX from 11.00 onwards)

# print_manifest | grep -i memory  (I'd use this as a last resort, as the manifest is created at factory and mightn't include field upgrades)

# machinfo | egrep "^Memory"

If you are on a cell based server, you can use the /usr/sbin/parstatus command to get detailed information about your overall memory configuration by cell board, partition, etc.