[Xymon] Xymon capabilities

Nick Camaldi willowbrookmagic at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:44:17 CEST 2011

 We have a modem installed and running qpage. we are using ntxqpage script. this was working on on 4.3.0 beta2 and is working like a champ on 4.3.2 with no modifications.

You can set up your users or groups within qpage.cf  and then refrence the user name and script within the alert.cfg file.  It will send out sms messages when critieria is met.

Nick