[Xymon] Http through proxy server on Xymon 4.3.2

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jun 9 12:11:52 CEST 2011

Den 08-06-2011 22:17, Nick Camaldi skrev:
> I had this in 4.3.0 beta2
>
> * I changed the information to protect the innocent
>
> 0.0.0.0 test.test.com # noconn http://10.10.10.10:8080/http://test.test.com/
>
> in Xymon 4.3.2
>
> I get:
>

>       Wed Jun 8 16:10:31 2011: Bad Request

 From the 4.3.x "RELEASENOTES" file:

Changed behaviour of http testing via proxy
The Big Brother behaviour of allowing you to specify an http
(web) proxy as part of the URL in a test has been disabled
by default, since it interferes with URL's that contain
another URL as part of the URL path. If you need the Big Brother
behaviour, add "--bb-proxy-syntax" to your invocations of
bbtest-net.