[Xymon] Paid support

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Jul 31 11:58:15 CEST 2011

Bit of a late response, but still:

On 13-07-2011 11:12, jef.jagers at thomsonreuters.com wrote:

> Although my google search probably provided me with an answer to my
> question I wanted to ask you just to make sure.
>
> Is there any payed support available for xymon?

I cannot offer paid support for Xymon - my current employment does not
allow for this, and I cannot make a full-time living from supporting Xymon.

In the past, I know some consultants have offered to Xymon support - I
don't know if they are still around. I would very much welcome anyone
who wants to provide that kind of commercial support for Xymon.