[Xymon] xymon 4.3 ipad/hover workaround

henrik at hswn.dk henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jul 29 14:52:07 CEST 2011

Certainly useful. I've added the information to the "Xymon tips" help page
so it won't be lost, but I think I'll keep the default xymonmenu.cfg file
as-is, since the workaround here makes the top-level menu items appear as
clickable links - also on normal browsers.

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:50:53 -0400, "Scot Kreienkamp"
<SKreien at la-z-boy.com> wrote:
> That worked great!  Many thanks for sharing!  Hopefully Henrik saw this
> and puts it in the file permanently.
>
> Scot Kreienkamp
> Senior Systems Engineer
> skreien at la-z-boy.com