[Xymon] httpstatus inconsistency

Troy Adams troy at athabascau.ca
Wed Jul 13 17:59:24 CEST 2011

I think I was wrong. I the two servers are behaving differently
because they were configured differently. The server misbehaving was
actually configured (analysis.cfg) to see a performance alert.

The server that was not reporting red properly was reporting yellow
and the yellow masked the red status.

It seems a yellow status (that I configured in analysis.cfg) will
override a red status (ie. service failure).

Can anyone confirm or explain this?

cheers,

Troy