[xymon] icon animation

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jan 26 15:25:28 CET 2011

GIFs don't change on the server.  Only the browser with decide how to
interact with it.
On Jan 26, 2011 9:15 AM, "Raymond, David" <David.Raymond at ca.ebarrette.com>
wrote:
> I'm using chrome and IE latest version on both. Xymon is 4.3.0.0 beta 2
>
> I never did this procedure in broswer before. Like I say, maybe is a
feature in xymon?

> Somebody have same issue ?
> David Raymond

version of Xymon are you using? What browser (including version) are you
using?

http://labnol.blogspot.com/2007/08/how-to-stop-gif-image-animations-from.html

> Regards,
>
> SebA

by using an image file for new statuses and a different one after 24h. If
you wanted, you could make them the same image, either by changing the theme
or the image files themselves.