Status of xymonping

Alun Watson Alun.Watson at fp.co.nz
Sun Jan 23 18:28:01 CET 2011

Hello,
     I was wondering what the status of xymonping is and if people are
using it in production yet?
Also if there are people using it how many connections are you testing
it with?

Cheers

Alun Watson

Fisher & Paykel design starts with you in mind, check out the people and passion behind every Fisher & Paykel product.

http://www.fp.co.nz/inside-stories

This message and any attachments contain confidential information and may be subject to
legal privilege and copyright. This message and any attachments are only for the use of the
person to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you may not use,
copy or distribute information contained in this message or any attachments. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return email and then delete
the message and any attachments.

We accept no responsibility for interception of, or changes to, messages or attachments after
transmission. While we use standard virus scanning software, we also accept no
responsibility for viruses or anything similar in this e-mail or any attachments.