[xymon] Release candidate available for 4.3.0

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Sun Jan 23 13:35:05 CET 2011

Hi.

I tried compiling the new version on our server, and got the following error:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `pagestats.o', needed by `pagestats.cgi'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/xymon-4.3.0-RC1/web'
make: *** [web-build] Error 2

We currently run beta3. Do you need more of the make output?

/Johan