[xymon] Windows client

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jan 21 18:21:39 CET 2011

In <AANLkTimfVMpA=J=oZ1GY6LwgRH2pm=6bpmVk-b6NPTOL at mail.gmail.com> Vernon Everett <everett.vernon at gmail.com> writes:

>Can anybody tell me the current status of Windows clients for Xymon?
>Is BBWin still the best we have?
>I remember seeing somebody on the list working on a new Windows client.
>Where are we on that?

It is working pretty well, but is still being developed very much.
For production use,  I would probably stick with BBWin, but you are
very welcome to try out the Xymonclient - it's available on
Sourceforge at
http://xymon.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xymon/sandbox/WinPSClient/

There has been some talk about releasing it at the same time as
the 4.3.0 server release. I think that could be a possibility, but
Dave Baldwin (who has done most of the development after my initial
proof-of-concept version) has some say in this.