[xymon] Monitoring /tmp usage

Rob Munsch Munsch at phillycarshare.org
Thu Jan 20 23:34:32 CET 2011

Ah gotcha.  Silly as it is, to include tmpfs but leave the rest of the EXCLUDE intact, I take the current

cat /proc/filesystems | grep nodev | awk '{print $2}' | xargs echo | sed -e 's! ! -x !g'

and turn it into

cat /proc/filesystems | grep nodev | grep -v tmpfs | awk '{print $2}' | xargs echo | sed -e 's! ! -x !g'

and I seem to get the result I want.  Thanks all :)