[xymon] Xymon 4.3.0-beta3 on iPad - tester needed

Langford, Kenneth kenneth.langford at siemens.com
Thu Jan 13 18:47:28 CET 2011

Tried to use the menus on the iPad.  No go.  Changed the settings power the iPad on and off after changing the settings.  Still no go.  Even with the debug console turned on.  No error messages were displayed to tell you why they were not working.  It was if they were just a part of the background.

I have Safari loaded on my PC.  It has no problems with the menus.

So the Safari on the iPad is not a full featured version.  8-(

Ken,

----
Kenneth W. Langford
Systems Engineer

Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Industry Sector
2000 Eastman Drive, Milford, OH. 45150
Tel.    : +1 (513) 576-7689
Fax    : +1 (513) 576-2998