[xymon] TS - Is there a way to make the notes page go to a new window?

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Mon Jan 10 21:04:42 CET 2011

I am running 4.3.0-0.beta2
There is not xymonserver.cfg file
There is a hobbitserver.cfg file

There is not XYMONGENOPTS= option but there is a BBGENOPTS= option
When I add the --doc-window to that line, all of the links for the hosts are broken.

         Thanks,

         Tom Schmitt
         Senior IT Staff - R&D
         Phone (801) 594-3030