[xymon] xymonreports.sh: Must have Xymon environment set.

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Jan 10 10:36:23 CET 2011

In <OFD581B8DD.39799772-ONC1257814.002E4086-C1257814.002F0672 at kreis-steinfurt.de> "Hermann-Josef Beckers" <hj.beckers at kreis-steinfurt.de> writes:

>As the subject says:If I try to include ~/server/etc/xymonserver.cfg
>I get 2 errors:

>..xymonserver.cfg: line 303 reached EOF while searching for '"'.
>..xymonserver.cfg: line 304: Syntax error: unexpected EOF
>(roughly translated back from german) and then a lot of
>"Cannot find value for variable  XYMON* error messages.

I am unsure what you mean by "include xymonserver.cfg".
The best way to setup the Xymon environment is to run the
command via the "xymoncmd" utility, like
   xymoncmd xymonreports.sh foo bar baz

However, I think your problem is a missing end-quote in the
BBSERVERSECURECGIURL definition in xymonserver.cfg. This was
an error in the beta-3 release.