[xymon] Compling on a mybook world NAS

Simon Lenz lenz.simon at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:43:58 CET 2011

Hallo!

you were totally correct with your suggestion:)
I installed the coreutils package via ipkg and it works! (a bit better now)

As you can see in the paste: http://paste2.org/p/1181649
The script runs now till the end (wohoo:))

But there is a warning several times:  "warning: sh_link not set for section
`.ARM.exidx'"    critical?

And additionally, there is a critical error, that prevents openssl and ldap
from working:)

   1. collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
   2. make: *** [test-link] Error 1
   3. WARNING: OpenSSL library files found in /opt/lib, but link fails.
   4. Continuing with SSL support disabled.

   1. collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
   2. make: *** [test-link] Error 1
   3. WARNING: LDAP library files found in /opt/lib, but link fails.
   4. Continuing with LDAP support disabled.

What is this ominous "link fails"?

Maybe again some missing basic packages?

Here is the list where i get all the needed packages:
http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs05q1armel/cross/unstable/Packages

I've installed openssl; opennssl-dev; openldap; openldap-libs

greetings
and thanks for the help!