[xymon] Repeat: Issues with DOWNTIME, purple status, and sslcert test

Wed Jan 5 16:59:27 CET 2011

On Jan 5, 2011, at 10:42 AM, Ryan Novosielski wrote:

> The downtime is picked up fine, and correctly, in the "info" test on the
> hosts

I've run into issues with this in the past. The code that parses the DOWNTIME for the info page seems to be different from the code that actually implements it. Things that show up correctly in the web view won't necessarily work. I forget what's different about the syntax, but I know I've mentioned it on the list before. If you search for posts from me on DOWNTIME, hopefully it'll explain.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>