[xymon] Request for get data from Oracle database.

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Mon Jan 3 15:32:09 CET 2011

Seems you'd need to create an external script/test that will do this. I believe there is a sample that comes with the distribution, but I'm not certain. In any case, looking at the scripts on xymonton.trantor.org would be instructive. These are launched by adding them to clientlaunch.cfg on a client if I am not mistaken, and probably hobbitlaunch.cfg on a server. Take a look at the documentation.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre