[xymon] About trends

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Fri Feb 11 08:32:39 CET 2011

On Thursday, 10 February 2011 18:02:19 Olivier AUDRY wrote:
> hello
>
> I'm trying to graph the qos of my cisco devices.

How are you retrieving the information?

> For the moment I can get
> this information :
>
> Policy Name
> Policy direction
> Policy interface
> Class map name
> Post policy MBits/s rate

Something like this:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2148940&group_id=160720&atid=816979
?

The devmon collector supports multiple RRDs in one test, but the question is
whether you want that as it affects how your graphs are defined.

> I would like to have one graph by Policy interface and graph the Post
> policy MBits/s rate for each Class map name on the same graph.
>
> Class map name is not defined. The number of Class map name can change.

Maybe you should show what you have done so far, e.g. if you are sending to
'trends', the actual message you are sending so far.

Regards,
Buchan