[xymon] RE: Alerts variables

Root, Paul Paul.Root at qwest.com
Sat Feb 12 20:31:49 CET 2011

But I think he wants a distinction of a Recovered email, between, the problem is cleared, or the problem was blued out by an admin.

I'd like the distinction as well.  Since we have a group of 8 of us, it'd be good to know w/out having to go to the web page. Especially when getting the email on the phone.

Paul Root
Lead Internet Systems Eng
Qwest Network Services