[xymon] Feature request, CPU utilization graph

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Wed Feb 2 10:30:49 CET 2011

Hi.

Thanks for your reply. I didn't think about checking the graphs.cfg file. I guess I want to change from vmstat to vmstat1 for all of our linux hosts, and it will look better. Can I change the defaults somewhere, or do I need to add it in hosts.cfg for each host? I see that there are also a number of other interesting graphs that I can add.

/Johan