[Xymon] displaygroups and analysis.cfg ?

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Thu Dec 29 13:29:45 CET 2011

Hi !

Any comment is welcome ...

If i dump my analysis.cfg with the entry

DISPLAYGROUP=c6100
LOAD 50 60

/usr/lib/xymon/server/bin/xymoncmd xymond_client  --dump-config
.
.

LOAD 50.00 60.00 (line: 364)
.
.

there is nothing on the right-hand-sides the LOAD-Entry and it's
still affects the default  and not only the displaygroup "c6100"

Does displaygroups realy supports analysis.cfg ?

thanks & cheers

 	martin

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011, Martin Flemming wrote:

> Hope, everyone had a Very Merry
Christmas!