[Xymon] PROC test

Roland Soderstrom Rolands at logicaltech.com.au
Thu Dec 22 12:08:55 CET 2011

Hi

Thanks Henrik, These DEFAULT lines has been there forever....
I don't even know what is the default.
I guess I could compile and install a new instance to find out.

Maybe an easy way would be to add the ORIGINAL DEFAULTs as comments as well.
I had a lot of stuff inherited from BB, so it sometimes hard to know what is default....

- Roland