[Xymon] who column

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 10:43:01 CET 2011

Helps if I reply to the list...

Hi Neil,

I wanted to do the reverse to that, monitor and go red whenever someone is
logged in (the reason being that no-one should ever need to login to our
domain controllers and if they do I want to know about it). But alas I
couldn't find any way of monitoring this either, the who test just seems to
be a simple report who's logged in without any logic behind it.

Steve