[Xymon] New Installation, Incorrect URL for graphs

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Tue Dec 20 19:46:04 CET 2011

I just did a new installation and everything is working, except for the
graph location URL at the bottom of the page. Is the URL compiled within
the code?

Here's what I get:

http://myhost/xymon/cgi-bin/cgi-bin/showgraph.sh?host=........

I didn't put the rest of the URL. If I cut and paste the URL, and remove
the second cgi-bin, I see the graphs.

I need to get rid of the second cgi-bin. Where is it getting it from.

Here's what I have in the xymonserver.cfg

XYMONSERVERCGIURL="cgi-bin"
XYMONSERVERSECURECGIURL="cgi-bin"

What I did do, was create a cgi-bin directory under xymon/server/www
directory, so I could put all the xymon software under a single directory.
I modified the httpd.conf file to reflect this. So, everything works,
except the graph at the bottom of each page is not there, and it's trying
to add the second cgi-bin directory structure in the path.

Thanks, JW