[Xymon] FW: Comments tag?

Tom Moore Tom.Moore at sas.com
Thu Dec 15 23:33:00 CET 2011

Ok, I'm probably being dense.. but I can't seem to find out how to disable.. I tried the simple HOSTPOPUP="" in the xymonserver.cfg, but that just disables the popup.  How to get the comments back on the page?
The xymonserver.cfg manpage just states this, but not *how" to disable

if pop-up's have been disabled, then the COMMENT value is displayed next to the hostname on the webpages.  Default: CDI