[Xymon] How to have XYMON show FULL logs of client server? also how to show different logs for different servers?

Tom S tsztur at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:19:45 CET 2011

So in client-local.cfg I can have:

[hostname1]
log:/var/log/myapp1.log:10240

[hostname2]
log:/var/log/myapp2.log:10240

I don't really need any alerts, I just wish to see the last few logs in the
'msgs' column of XYMON.
We have logfiles that exist in some clients that don't exist in others.
I am hoping I can put specific hosts in the client-local.cfg ?
if not, how can I specify different logfile location on different clients?

tia.