[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.7 released

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizon.com
Wed Dec 14 16:48:01 CET 2011

Hi Henrik,

Just to make sure we are on the same page.  Yes you do not remove the includes for xymonserver.cfg however, I have this which I did at your suggestion:

include xymonserver-graphs.cfg

which contains definitions for TEST2RRD, GRAPHS, NCV_* and SPLITNCV_* variables. Unfortunately, when I did the upgrade I believe the original definitions for TEST2RRD and GRAPHS in xymonserver.cfg are the variables that are used NOT the redefined variables in my xymonserver-graphs.cfg.  So again I lost a bunch of hours of graphs, I suppose I should check that after each upgrade.  Should I just make the manual edit of removing TEST2RRD and GRAPHS from xymonserver.cfg for each upgrade or do you think it may be changed in the next version?

Again, thank you for all your hard work and thanks to all the others that are helping to contribute to a fine product.  It certainly makes our support jobs easier.

~David