[Xymon] Monitoring services

henrik at hswn.dk henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Dec 12 14:37:25 CET 2011

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:10:08 -0000, "Neil Simmonds"
<Neil.Simmonds at express-gifts.co.uk> wrote:

> I've noticed that when windows services flag as red the message is a
> little misleading
>   POS_4_341647 is started/automatic - want started/automatic
> I've checked this service and it's state is actually stopped/automatic.
> Is there a way to get the message to correctly reflect this?
>
> I'm running the client in central mode so I'm not sure if this is a
> BBWIN issue or a Xymon issue.

Xymon issue, when you're running in central mode.

What Xymon version are you using ? I have a vague recollection that
something like this was fixed a while ago.

And could you please send me the "client data" file (should be available
from the link at the bottom of the status display) ?