[Xymon] Flapping Status

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 13:15:59 CET 2011

The most flexible option would be to specify for each hostname.test what the
flapping settings should be.  Wilcards and macros could be useful for things
like conn flapping, but for custom tests, these ideally want their own
flapping settings.  I have a custom test that I would want to lock flapping
colour for a maximum of 5 minutes as the test runs every minute...

Kind regards,

SebA

  _____