[Xymon] Problem adding GRAPHS in xymonserver.cfg

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 17:32:17 CET 2011

On the latest version of Xymon trunk, I cannot get the GRAPHS= feature in
xymonserver.cfg to work as I would hope, following the instructions listed
here:
http://www.xymon.com/xymon/help/howtograph.html
If I add disk1 so it becomes:
GRAPHS="la,disk,disk1,<... lots more ...>,xymonproxy,xymond
the disk1 graph does not show up on the trends page.  However, I know the
disk1 graph works, because I can view it by manipulating the URL generated
when I click on the disk graph.  And I know the xymonserver.cfg file is
being read OK, because if I change disk to disk1 in the original line, the
disk graph disappears altogether.  What's wrong?

Kind regards,

SebA