[Xymon] xymond, xymongen and xymonnet statistics

greg.shea at emc.com greg.shea at emc.com
Wed Aug 17 22:49:08 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I have 4 Xymon servers in a new DataCenter.  A primary and secondary display and a primary and secondary remote tests servers.
I won't call them xymonnet servers because they're not.  On my primary display server, all 4 servers are listed and I can see the
xymond, xymongen and xymonnet statistics for the primary display server.

How can I or is it even possible to have the other 3 servers send their xymon* statistics to the primary display?

Name			conn.....	xymond	xymongen	xymonnet
Primary Disp		O		O		O		O
Secondary Disp		O		-		-		-
Primary Synth		O		-		-		-
Secondary Synth	O		-		-		-