[Xymon] Synchronize disabled servers from one xymon installation to another?

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizon.com
Wed Aug 10 12:18:19 CEST 2011

Carl,

I would guess it is similar to something what I  mentioned in my  posting asking about combos which has so far has garnered no response:

xymoncmd xymond_alert --test host service --duration=29 --color=red

00002332 2011-08-07 12:57:58 *** Match with 'EXHOST=$HOSTS_EXCLUDED HOST=* SERVICE=service COLOR=red' ***

00002332 2011-08-07 12:57:58 Matching host:service:page 'host:service:Site/Platform,Place' against rule line 432

00002332 2011-08-07 12:57:58 Failed 'SCRIPT=$SENDPAGE $PAGE_NMS DURATION>30m REPEAT=365d' (min. duration 1740<1800)

The duration above is in minutes when clearly the documentation specifies seconds?

       --test HOST SERVICE [options]

              Shows  which alert rules matches the given HOST/SERVICE combination.  Useful to debug configu-

              ration problems, and see what rules are used for an alert.

              The possible options are:

              --color=COLORNAME The COLORNAME parameter is the color of the alert: red, yellow or purple.

              --duration=SECONDS The SECONDS parameter is the duration of the alert in seconds.

              --group=GROUPNAME The GROUPNAME paramater is a groupid string from the analysis.cfg file.

David Gore (v965-3670)
Network Management Systems (NMS)
IMPACT Transport Team Lead - SCSA, SCNA