[Xymon] use of aberrant behavior detection

Contreras, Mario Mario.Contreras at tigo.com.co
Sat Aug 6 02:37:52 CEST 2011

Thank you Henrik for your answer. But that file is not present in my installation:

/ # ls /opt/xymon/server/etc
bb-hosts               Groups                 hobbitgraph.cfg
bb-hosts.20101224      hobbit-alerts.cfg      hobbitGroups
bb-services            hobbit-apache.conf     hobbitlaunch.cfg
bbcombotest.cfg        hobbit-clients.cfg     hobbitpasswd
client-local.cfg       hobbit-nkview.cfg      hobbitserver.cfg
columndoc.csv          hobbit-nkview.cfg.bak  old_bb-hosts
cookies.session        hobbitcgi.cfg

Mario Contreras