[Xymon] Looking for "page too old" script

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Aug 1 17:46:19 CEST 2011

Got it working!  Thanks!!!

FILE    /var/www/inxwireless/network/output.png red mtime<1800

This is correct.  From what the documentation states, of which I may be
understanding it incorrectly, this is backwards.

Initially I did mtime>1800 based on what I read on the man page.  The test
went red "File was modified 31 seconds ago - should be >1800"

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St