[Xymon] Question concerning port monitoring

Tom Moore Tom.Moore at sas.com
Sat Apr 30 00:37:24 CEST 2011

Well yes, that's the plan (to move the environments to separate servers).  But in the meantime.. I would set up virtualhosts.. but while that works fine for server side checks (i.e. websites), I don't think it would work for port status because that information comes from the client and can only match one CLIENT entry server side.