[Xymon] changing graph canvas color

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:42:30 CEST 2011

Round about line 1038 in  xymon-4.3.2/web/showgraph.c

If you just want to make the graph paper color non-white, you should only
need to add something like:

        rrdargs[argi++]  = "-c";
        rrdargs[argi++]  = "BACK#e9e9e9";

to get a light shade of grey.  If you want it configurable, there's several
places in that same file where bits need adding to be able to get options
from the graphs.cfg.

Ralph Mitchell