[Xymon] xymon4.3.2 and vmware

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Apr 28 02:08:27 CEST 2011

Figured I'd help out a bit.  I created a guest that runs CentOS 5.6 and
Xymon 4.2.3.  Updated from the official repos and RPMForge 4/26/2011.

This is in OVF format.  ESXi 4 you can simply File -> Deploy.  VMware Player
needs it to be converted to VMX.  Should run in VMware Workstation.

http://hojo.iam8up.com/xymon4centos.tar.bzip2

Files broken out (30 MB more)
http://hojo.iam8up.com/xymon4centos/

Josh Luthman