[Xymon] Building from .spec file

Jason Kincl jkincl1 at lsu.edu
Tue Apr 19 15:55:19 CEST 2011

For the xymonmenu.css not found, this is because in 4.3.0, there are two files, xymonmenu-blue and xymonmenu-grey, in your spec file at the bottom under the %files declaration:

comment out the xymonmenu.css line and put this in its place:
%attr(644, root, root) %config /var/lib/xymon/www/menu/xymonmenu-blue.css
%attr(644, root, root) %config /var/lib/xymon/www/menu/xymonmenu-grey.css

I am not sure about the critical.cfg.bak file and what that is used for, I do not use the critical systems page in my implementation. You can comment that line out also in order to get a successful build but it might break the feature..