[Xymon] Is there a windows client besides BBWin ?

Raymond, David David.Raymond at ca.ebarrette.com
Wed Apr 13 22:46:06 CEST 2011

Hi Henrik,

I see we can provide xymonconfig.cfg for the client, but I can't see "how to" setup it.
In the readme.txt nothing on this part. Did you have something ?

I want to setup services, ports and other stuff like analysis.cfg, but I don't want to pass with this one.
Did you know if we will be able to add external scripts like bbwin does ?

Thx and keep going !!!

David Raymond