[Xymon] client LOG check

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Wed Apr 13 09:48:15 CEST 2011

Purple means that the server has not received any update for the last 30 minutes. If you check the timestamp (Apr 11 16:49) of the messages test and compare it to the top right corner (Apr 12 11:22) you can see that the client has not sent any status for this test for almost a day. Are the other client tests for this host working and updating (cpu, memory, disk etc)

/Johan