[Xymon] sslcert test frequency

john.r.rothlisberger at accenture.com john.r.rothlisberger at accenture.com
Fri Apr 8 15:06:14 CEST 2011

Yes, that is true if I was also checking the status of the connection or content.  In this case, all I care about is the sslcert.  I would prefer not to do any more tests then necessary - in this case maybe 4 times per day.

Thanks,
John
John Rothlisberger
Senior Analyst
Application & Technology Integration
Implementation & Managed Services for Business Process Outsourcing
IT Strategy, Infrastructure & Security - Technology Growth Platform
Accenture
312.693.3136 office